Ameii Participates In The First-ever Carrot Harvest Festival

February 25, 2022
On the afternoon of February 15, the first carrot harvest festival was held by Hai Duong province, attracting the attention of many foreigners, artists and soccer players.


On the afternoon of February 15, for the first time in the field of Duc Chinh commune, Cam Giang district, a carrot harvest festival took place with the participation of Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Le Minh Hoan and leaders of Hai Duong province.

Before the Carrot Harvest Festival started, Minister Le Minh Hoan talked with some farmers in Duc Chinh commune. He appreciates the ability to integrate multi-values for local carrots.

The annual carrot growing area in Hai Duong is about 1,600ha with an output of over 80,000 tons/year, produced according to safety standards (VietGAP, GlobalGAP) for domestic consumption and export. In which, about 80% of Hai Duong carrot output is preliminarily processed, cold-preserved and exported to Korea, Japan, Europe, Malaysia, Singapore, the Middle East... the remaining 20% is consumed domestically in the form of tubers. Fresh juices, juices, jams and dried carrots are supplied as seasonings for factories producing instant noodles, instant porridge...

In addition, after visiting the carrot preliminary processing model at the Agricultural Service Cooperative in Duc Chinh commune, the delegates cut the ribbon to export carrots to Japan, Korea... This is an event to confirm the production. The province's key products conquer difficult markets with strict requirements.




"You May Also Like..."

Copyright © 2018 AMEII CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved